Wednesday, February 28, 2007

In with the Gazda!

So, I am here in Ploiesti, and I have moved in with my wonderful host family (Gazda). I am using their internet connection, which is twice as fast as my broadband connection in Denver. Amazing, huh? Things are going very well, and I am starting to learn Romanian. It is coming along slowly, but it has only been three days. I am sure it is a huge challenge, but I feel like doing it for so long and being immersed will help immensely. We will see. Anyway, everything is great so far. I will add more pictures soon!

2 comments:

gschiche said...

You've been in Romania three days and you can't speak Romanian. You damn slacker Doug. That's why I never wanted to work in group with you. After three days my Thai was impeccable!

SteveK said...

Dragă Doug You'll have la spre scuză-mă meu Român isn't foarte bun hope al tău is achiziţie better. I sînt enjoying al tău blog , numai din acolo haven't been orice additions din art.hot. sfîrşit de Februarie I a asigura tu ai been ocupat. I privire înainte la spre al tău următor update şi mai mult tablou. Have fun! Unchi Steve